Starting at $99+gst
Upgrade your Slow-Speed Motorcycle Skills
Practice Makes Permanent
Brush up on old skills, and maybe learn a few new ones, including:
- Obstacle Avoidance
- Tight Turns & U-turns
- Emergency Stopping
- Proper Use of Head & Eyes
- Relationship between Clutch, Throttle & Rear Brake
This class is for ProRide Survival Rider Graduates. Note if you graduated in 2015 or earlier you will need to create a new user account: www.proride.ca/gss
- 10am to 2pm
- Must have a current Class 6, 6L, 8L, or 8N license in good standing.
- 6L & 8L license must have supervisor/speed restrictions removed.
- Must BYO Bike
- Bike must be registered/insured, and be street legal and road-safe.
- Fuel not included.
- Disclaimer: There’s a chance you might drop your bike in this class. ProRide is not responsible to damages to your bike arising from your participation in this class.
TUITION & REGISTRATION:
- Tuition for Non-Grads/General Public – $149+gst
- Tuition for Survival Rider Graduates – $99+gst
- Pre-Registration Required
- Space is limited; reserve your spot before it’s full!
AND THEN …
Try out your skills the very next day at our Motorcycle Skills Challenge!