Motorcycle Skills Upgrade
Starting at $99+gst
Practice Makes Permanent
Gain confidence & mastery over your own bike by practicing the same drills used by motorcycle cops!
Brush up on old skills, and maybe learn a few new ones, including:
- Obstacle Avoidance
- Tight Turns & U-turns
- Emergency Stopping
- Proper Use of Head & Eyes
- Relationship between Clutch, Throttle & Rear Brake
This 4-hour class is aimed at any rider who has their own bike, is currently riding and interested in continuing to develop their skill. All bikes welcome!!
IMPORTANT: This class is not intended as a Refresher Course. If you have not ridden in any significant amount of time then this is not the right course for you. Rusty Riders are encouraged to look into our Survival Rider & Refresher courses.
ProRIDE Training Lot
- Holiday Weekends, Easter to Labour Day;
- Registration opens 1 month in advance;
- Sign up for one or both classes
Click the blue button to view our real-time class calendar:
- This course is aimed at riders who are currently riding;
- Riders must have a valid Motorcycle License which is current and in good standing;
- Minimum Class 6L / 8L with supervisor/speed restrictions removed (must have passed MSA/MST);
- Full Class 6 Licence recommended;
Must BYO Bike;
- All 2-wheeled motorcycles & scooters are welcome; no bike is too big or too small!
- Bike must be registered/insured, and be street legal and road-safe;
- Fuel not included; please come with a full tank;
Disclaimer: There’s a chance you might drop your bike in this class. While we will take every precaution to minimize this risk, ultimately ProRIDE will not be held responsible for damages to your bike arising from your participation in this class.
TUITION & REGISTRATION:
- Tuition for Non-Grads/General Public – $149+gst
- Tuition for Survival Rider Graduates – $99+gst
- Pre-Registration Required;
- Space is limited; reserve your spot before it’s full!
- Further your training and save $$!
- Attend BOTH classes on the same weekend for just $199+gst!
- Deal valid for 2021 season only!
Click the green button to register for this class: