Manage your appointments
Our self-serve booking system is available 24/7 on your smartphone or on a computer.
- Cancel an Appointment
- Change or Reschedule
Click the black button to login to your ProRIDE user account:
Click the green button to register for a course or class online:
Click the yellow button for more info on our locations:
Click the blue button to check out our News Feeds on Social Media:
Got a question?
Check out the answers to some of these Frequently Asked Questions:
Rider Training FAQ
- Click here to view Apparel Requirements >>
We have a diverse array of bikes in our fleet, including scooters, cruisers, sport bikes, standard and dual sport motorcycles from heavyweight brands such as Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Harley-Davidson. Our fleet ranges in size and power, including bikes in the 111-400cc class, as well as the 401-750cc class. Our lowest bike seats at just 26 inches, so even the most petite of riders can touch the ground with their feet flat while stopped or reversing. The bikes are constantly rotating as we are buying and selling bikes frequently.
Each ProRIDE bike has been upgraded with the student's safety in mind, including one or more of the following on each bike:
- Sliders, Engine Guards, and/or Hand Guards
- LED lighting for visibility in daylight, nighttime, and rainy conditions
- After-market horn for a stronger street-presence
The diversity of our fleet is one of the strengths of our school, and each student in our course has the opportunity to ride as many different motorcycles as possible. Not only will this will help to ensure you get the most thorough education possible, but also you'll be better prepared to make an informed decision when it comes time to purchase your 1st bike.
ProRIDE classes run rain or shine. Quite frankly, learning to ride in the rain makes you a better rider. Few riders plan to ride in the rain, but since we live in "Raincouver", getting caught in the rain is not a question of "if", but rather a question of "when". Learning to ride in the rain will help you prepare to face this challenge when it comes.
On the rainy days we open a couple of 10-ft canopies so you can dry off in-between each exercise. We also provide Stormtech Rain Gear, or bring your own. Just the same we recommend you bring a towel and a change of clothes for the drive home, just in case.
Road Test FAQ
- The licensing process can take several months. ICBC requires that you complete your road test before the Expiry Date printed on your learner’s license; please monitor this date closely. Students with time constraints are encouraged to discuss your needs with ProRIDE administration at your earliest opportunity.
- Road test demand often exceeds supply. ProRIDE can make no guarantees regarding the timeliness of road test availability after the course. It is wise to plan several months ahead for road testing.
- 3880 Lougheed Highway
- Burnaby BC
- V5C 6N4
- M-F 8am-5pm
- For test-day support, please arrive 15 minutes BEFORE Check-In time, and look for ProRIDE staff in the ICBC parking lot BEFORE checking-in inside.
- Pre-tests are conducted in groups; please aim to arrive 15 minutes in advance so your group can depart on time;
- Note that there are no bathroom facilities available at the Pre-test meet-up sites;
- Pre-Test Sessions meet at various locations. Please make note of your Simulator location below:
AM Ride (Morning)
- Meets streetside @ Willingdon Heights Park;
- 1200-block on Carleton Avenue (@ William)
- Map >>
PM Ride (Evening)
- Meets in the parking lot @ ICBC Burnaby
- 3880 Lougheed Highway (@ Boundary)
- Map >>
- ICBC charges a fee of $25 for cancellations taken within 48 hours of the appointment time
- If you cancel your test it may be several months again before you can book another one.
Email: email@example.com or fill out the form above.
- Make certain to add us to your email Safe Sender/Contact list to ensure our correspondence is not misdirected to your Junk or Spam folder.
Telephone: 604-408-RIDE (7433)
- We apologize if we are unable to answer your call right away; We may be servicing another student, conducting a class, or operating a motor vehicle at the time of your call.
- If your call goes unanswered please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Have you checked out our FAQ? The answer to your question may already be there!
- Self-Serve Registration is available through our website 24/7 using your smartphone, laptop or computer.