Main Training Locations:
- Unit #4 – 5837 Beresford Street. Burnaby, BC
- Easily accessible by bus and expo line
- Street parking available
ProRIDE Closed Course Training Sessions are conducted at Starlight Casino, conveniently situated just off of Highway 91A.
Centrally located to service new riders from Greater Vancouver & the Lower Mainland, Burnaby, New Westminster, Tri-Cities, (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody), North Vancouver, West Vancouver, as well as Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton and the Sunshine Coast!
Starlight Casino is New Westminster’s premier entertainment destination. A true entertainment destination experience, featuring pay-per-view events, an array of table games, amazing food and much more
There are three available methods of public transportation to easily reach our training lot:
- Buses #410, #418
- Expo Line
- After turning onto Gifford Street and crossing the train tracks, turn left at the four way stop.
- The closed course training lot will be located to your left. We recommend parking to the right in the open air parking lot.
- Parking is available in various Starlight Casino parking lots.
- There is no parking on the training lot itself.
- Please do not park in front of Value Village.
Walk-in by Appointment
- We do not have a “storefront” or registration desk on-site at Starlight Casino. You can visit us while we are training, but please be careful when entering the training lot, so that you do not walk in front of a motorcycle in motion.
- Please Contact Us by email or phone to ask questions
Additional Training & Testing Locations
- Road Bike Container, located behind Starlight Casino
- Please do not Park by the Container, that parking lot is reserved for Casino Employees
- Park in the usual open air lot, or the covered ground floor parking area
Mock Road Test:
- If borrowing a bike: Road Bike Container
- If bringing your own bike: Burnaby, Home Depot Parking Lot, South East corner. (2555 Gilmore Ave)
Mail & Deliveries
We are unable to receive mail or deliveries at Starlight Casino. Any mail or deliveries sent to ProRIDE via Starlight Casino may be refused, discarded, or returned to sender at the sender’s expense.
Please Contact Us for mail and delivery information, or to ask questions.