ProRide Online Security
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is mandated by the card brands and administered by the PCI Security Standards Council to ensure safe and secure payment processing online, in person, and over the telephone.
Thanks to our merchant partnerships with Bookeo, Authorize.net and RapidSLL, as well as Baseline Processing and Elavon, you can rest assured that your information is secure when you transact with ProRide.ca!
How do you know you’re information is secure?
- When registering for a course, make certain you see the green Padlock symbol in the address bar!
- On the Accounts and Payment pages, look for the prefix “https” in front of the ProRide web address!
- Look for the security seals from our merchant partners. Click on each seal to find out more about your security!
- Don’t forget to look for the PCI Compliance tab on the right-side of the screen. Clicking this will display information about our PCI Compliance.
- Please note that your mobile devices may not show all of this information, however you should see the green padlock and the “https” prefix. If you can see these then your transaction is still secure on your mobile device!
At ProRide we are committed to improving the quality of our service, and continue to look for ways to improve your experience with us!
~Brian Antonio, Director