ProRIDE will be conducting another of our famous and increasingly popular “Girl Power!” Women Only Survival Rider Class on March 28th, 2019!
Women have been taking up motorcycle riding in record numbers and at ProRIDE we are pleased to see the number of female students increasing in our classes on a weekly basis. Due to this increased demand, we are offering a women’s only class for those of you wishing to learn in an environment surrounded by sisterly support and encouragement!
This 5-day course will run “rain-or-shine”, starting March 28th, 2019 and concluding on April 1st. The schedule for these classes will be as follows:
- Thursday – Classroom, 6:30pm-10:30pm
- Friday – Classroom, 6:30pm-10:30pm
- Saturday – Training Lot, 3pm-9pm
- Sunday – Training Lot, 3pm-9pm
- Monday – Traffic Class, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Total TIme: 23 hrs
But wait — there’s more!
Every student benefits from additional support after the course, which includes:
- 1 additional Traffic Class (+3 hrs)
- 1 Road Test Support Package (+2 hrs)
- Road Test Package includes a Pre-Test Simulator as well as Test-Day Support on the day of your road test; More Info >>
- Book in for these services anytime after the course for NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- Total Training/Support Time: 23 hrs + 5 hrs = 28 hrs
How to Register?
Registration will be opened first in-person at our ProRIDE Registration Kiosk on the sales floor at the Trev Deeley Motorcycle Dealership starting March 1st. Come down to register and reserve your spot.
Remaining spots will be published on our website after our New Rider 101 Bootcamp event on March 16th at Trev Deeley Motorcycle Dealership; Register online at that time 24/7 using your smartphone or laptop.
Space is limited, and will be offered on a 1st-come-1st-served basis. Don’t wait — claim your spot before it fills up!
- Survival Rider Motorcycle Training: $789+gst
- Additional Traffic Class: FREE ($79 Value)
- Road Test Support Package: FREE ($159 Value)
- Total Value-Add: $238+gst