2021 Boxing Week Sale!!
Survival Rider Training for Motorcycles & Scooters
Save $$$ before New Years!
Due to the success of our Christmas sale, we are extending this deal for just one more week!
During Boxing Week, Registration and Gift Vouchers for the Survival Rider Training Course for Motorcycles & Scooters are being offered for just $699+gst! That’s $100 off the regular price of the program!
Additionally, every Survival Rider Graduate gets an additional Traffic Class AND a Road Test Support Package at no extra charge! That’s an additional 4 hours, valued at $199+gst and it’s included for free!
$699+gst gets you all the way to the final road test!10
Pre-Register for 2022
We are now pre-registering for 2022 Survival Rider classes. Register online for an Early Bird course, or purchase a gift voucher for you to use at a later date!
- Sale Starts December 25, 2021
- Sale Expires December 31, 2021
Give the gift of Safe Riding this holiday season!
ProRIDE Gift Vouchers are available for purchase online; Buy for a friend, a family member, a loved one, or all of the above! Don’t miss out on this awesome Christmas deal!
Click the blue button to find out more about our Survival Rider Motorcycle Program & Road Test Support Package!
Terms & Conditions
- Sale price is for “Off Peak” Survival Rider program only;
- Off Peak program is available in the following approximate timeframes: February to Mid-March, September to October, as well as Holiday Weekends throughout the year;
- Book an Early Bird Course in advance or purchase a Voucher for use at a later date;
- Course must be taken and completed in the 2022 school season;
- Sale price applies to purchase of the entire program only;
- No discount applied to Denominational Gift Vouchers, however vouchers can be used to purchase discounted programs during the sale period;
- This and all programs are governed by our School Policy;
- Tuitions are subject to GST;
- Voucher has no cash value and therefore cannot be redeemed for cash;
- ICBC Testing & Licensing Fees are not included in the ProRIDE course tuition. Use of a school bike on Test Day is available on a rental basis.
- Additional ProRIDE services are not included in the course tuition, but are available post-course on a pay-per-use basis.
Click the blue button to find out more about our Survival Rider Training Program for Motorcycles & Scooters w/ Road Test Support Package!
Pre-Register for 2021
“Off-Peak” Survival Rider Motorcycle Training: $799+gst
Additional Traffic Class: FREE ($79 Value)
Road Test Support Package: FREE ($199 Value)
Boxing Week Sale Discount: -$100
Register: Survival Rider Training
- During registration, your spot will be held for 10 minutes before it is released. Please complete your booking within this time in order to secure your spot;
- Please note you must obtain a Motorcycle Learner’s License in order to attend our training course. At this time ICBC is offering Knowledge Testing for Learner’s Licenses By Appointment Only. If you do not yet have a learner’s license at this time, we encourage you to wait until you have a Knowledge Test Appointment booked with ICBC *before* booking in for the ProRIDE course. More info on Licensing and booking the Knowledge Test:
- The last course for 2022 begins on October 27th; the next course after this will be Spring of 2023;
- Courses may book up to 6 weeks in advance;
- New courses appear every week at the bottom of the calendar;
- Please continue to monitor this page for on any new or sudden openings that come up;
- Anyone subscribed to our newsfeed on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter) will be notified instantly when we announce new classes and courses;
- Courses in 2022 may be postponed or delayed depending on restrictions and directives for group gatherings issued by the Public Health Authority.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.