Survival Rider Training
for Motorcycles & Scooters
Since 2000, ProRIDE has taught riders all over Greater Vancouver & the Lower Mainland, the Tri-Cities, the Sea to Sky Corridor and the Sunshine Coast!
We develop the fundamental riding skills that will keep you on the road for years in a fun and safe manner. Rather than telling you what to do, we teach you the why, thereby giving you the tools necessary to make good decisions with your own intuition.
We offer a variety of ways for you to learn, whether it be our regular group classes, women only Hella Rider, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) language classes, as well as One-on-One private lessons. We want to offer you the most customizable and comprehensive way to learn to ride a motorcycle. We pride ourselves on offering the most personalized way to learn to ride a motorcycle.
So what’s included?
Group Training Includes
- 2x Classroom Theory Sessions: 8 hours;
- 2x Closed Circuit Practical Training Sessions: 12 hours;
- A variety of class motorcycles to sample and enjoy
- Motorcycle Jacket/Gloves available to borrow
- Bring your own helmet or (Helmet rental $20- add this in your booking)
Premium Training Includes
- All of the previous PLUS
- 1x Traffic Session: 3 Hours;
- 1x Road Test Simulation session: 2 Hours;
- ProRIDE branded disc lock
- During registration, your spot will be held for 10 minutes before it is released. Please complete your booking within this time in order to secure your spot;
- Please note you must obtain a Motorcycle Learner’s License in order to attend our training course. At this time ICBC is offering Knowledge Testing for Learner’s Licenses By Appointment Only. If you do not yet have a learner’s license at this time, we encourage you to wait until you have a Knowledge Test Appointment booked with ICBC *before* booking in for the ProRIDE course. More info on Licensing and booking the Knowledge Test:
- For the Women Only bookings, Please go to this link: www.hellarider.ca
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to hear the latest updates and news!
ICBC-Approved Motorcycle Safety Course.
Teaching new riders since 2000
📍350 Gifford Street, New Westminster
📍5 minutes from Ducati Richmond