- The Survival Rider Program is available in a 1-on-1 format during Off-Peak Season for $1,229+gst. The 1-on-1 Survival Rider Program follows the same schedule as our Group Course, and you would share the same space and time, and bikes as our Group Course students, however an additional instructor will be provided exclusively for our 1-on-1 students during all practical training. This program is available during the Off-Peak Season for motorcycle or scooter students who:
- wish to learn on a 3-wheel motorcycle such as a Trike or a Can-Am Spyder (BYO vehicle), or;
- have never or rarely ridden a bicycle in your entire life, and/or
- have never driven a car or do so infrequently (except for GLP drivers who are currently taking or planning to take qualified driver training)
- We are unable to provide a customized schedule for this program. 1-on-1 students share the same space, time, and bikes as our Group Course students. Please Contact Us by telephone to discuss your scheduling needs in more detail.
- Private instruction is available on a limited basis. Sessions take place primarily in North Vancouver, in the parking lot or in traffic, depending on your needs. Use of a school motorcycle is included.
- Non-Members: $119+gst/hr
- Members: $79+gst/hr
Unfortunately ProRide does not offer Customized Scheduling. If you are looking to train on a customized schedule, please check out High Gear Motorcycle Training, a school which specializes in 1-on-1 Training and Customized Scheduling. Otherwise please Contact Us to discuss your scheduling needs in more detail.