ProRide will be conducting another “Girl Power!” Women Only Survival Rider Class at the end of this month!Women have been taking up motorcycle riding in record numbers and at ProRide we are pleased to see the number of female students increasing in our classes on a weekly basis. Due to this increased demand, we are offering a women’s only class for those of you wishing to learn in an environment surrounded by sisterly support and encouragement!!!
This course will start March 30th and conclude on April 4th. The schedule for this class will be as follows:
- Thursday – Classroom, 6:30pm-10:30pm
- Friday – Classroom, 6:30pm-10:30pm
- Saturday – Training Lot, 11am-5pm
- Sunday – Training Lot, 1pm-7pm
- This class starts in the afternoon due to a morning event in the parking lot.
- Monday – Traffic Class, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Tuesday – Traffic Class, 6:30pm-9:30pm
Space is limited, and will be assigned on a 1st-come-1st-served basis. Don’t wait — claim your spot before it fills up!