Starts at $79+gst
As a ProRide graduate, you can continue to train on your own time, and at your own convenience through our Training Bike Rental Program, available exclusively to ProRide Survival Rider Graduates only!
Easy Motorcycle Rentals
Many retail rental places will only rent motorcycles to customers who have a full motorcycle license. But now that you have completed the ProRide Survival Rider Course, you can book a school motorcycle for any length of time with just a valid Motorcycle Learner’s License! Rental rates are competitive with current market rates to ensure you are getting the best deal on a motorcycle rental!
Reserving our training equipment is quick, cheap, and easy!
Various Styles Available
With our training bikes, you have access to various styles and types of bikes to train on. You can rest assured that our motorcycles undergo routine maintenance and are in top shape to provide you with quality training equipment!
How to Book your Rental
Book your rental by clicking the button below. Credit card required.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation required in advance, no later than the day before. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Our Rental Program is not a full-time operation; pickup times are based on the availability of our staff.
- Students renting bikes must have completed both days of Survival Rider Traffic Class, and have Restriction 11/38 removed from their Learner’s License.
- Training Bike Rentals are not included with your Survival Rider course tuition. Rentals are provided at an additional cost, shown above, and a credit card is required to secure your rental.
- ProRide Training Bike Rentals are intended to provide graduates the opportunity to obtain sufficient practice in preparation for the ICBC Road Test.
- More info on our School Policies >>
Local Ride Destinations
- Deep Cove (No Highway)
- Mount Seymour (No Highway)
- Cypress Mountain (Highway Required)
- Horseshoe Bay (Highway Optional)
Summer 2017 Promo
Rent any bike on a Saturday and join the Summer Road Tour for FREE!!
Deal valid for Summer 2017!