Starting at $99+gst
Upgrade your Slow-Speed Motorcycle Skills
Exclusive to ProRide graduates only!
Practice Makes Permanent
Brush up on old skills, and maybe learn a few new ones, including:
- Obstacle Avoidance
- Tight Turns & U-turns
- Emergency Stopping
- Proper Use of Head & Eyes
- Relationship between Clutch, Throttle & Rear Brake
This class is for ProRide Survival Rider Graduates. Note if you graduated in 2015 or earlier you will need to create a new user account: www.proride.ca/gss
- Saturday, August 19th
- 10am to 2pm
- Must have a current Class 6, 6L, 8L, or 8N license in good standing.
- 6L & 8L license must have supervisor/speed restrictions removed.
- Must have previously completed the ProRide Survival Rider Training Program
- Please note that our Registration Software was updated in 2016;
- Graduates from 2015 or earlier will first need to create a new ProRide User Account and get access to Graduate Support Services: www.proride.ca/gss
- It may take up to 48hrs to regain access to Graduate Support Services
- Graduates from 2016-current already have access to Graduate Support Services and may sign up immediately for this class.
TUITION & REGISTRATION:
- BYO Bike – $99+gst OR
- Use the ProRide Training Bikes – $129+gst
- Pre-Registration Required
- Space is limited; reserve your spot before it’s full!
AND THEN …
Try out your skills the very next day at our Motorcycle Skills Challenge!