Every Survival Rider Graduate gets a Certificate of Completion to commemorate their achievement and commitment to safe riding. In addition to qualifying for preferred shopping with our various Retail Partners, some privately-underwritten motorcycle insurance providers may offer a discount if you can provide documentation showing that you have successfully completed an approved motorcycle safety course, and this certificate is your proof.
- More on Motorcycle Insurance in BC >>
Replacement certificates can be obtained from us for $39+gst, provided we still have your course records. Please review the conditions listed below.
- We are required to retain all school records for a minimum of 6 years, but in some cases we have retained records older than 6 years.
- Our software changed in 2016; students from 2015 or earlier will need follow the link below to create a new user account and request access to Graduate Support Services:
- Afterwards, simply Contact Us to request a new certificate.
- For a period of time graduates were receiving Completion Cards instead of Completion Certificates. If you still have your Completion Card then that is the equivalent of a Completion Certificate and you will not need to buy a Certificate Replacement (unless you really really want one).