- The Survival Rider Program is available in a 1-on-1 format during Off-Peak Season for $1059+gst. The 1-on-1 Survival Rider Program follows the same schedule as our Group Course, and you would share the same space and time, and bikes as our Group Course students, however an additional instructor will be provided exclusively for our 1-on-1 students during all practical training. This program is available during the Off-Peak Season for motorcycle or scooter students who:
- have never or rarely ridden a bicycle in your entire life, and/or
- have never driven a car or do so infrequently (except for GLP drivers who are currently taking or planning to take qualified driver training)
- We are unable to provide a customized schedule for this program. 1-on-1 students share the same space, time, and bikes as our Group Course students. Please Contact Us by telephone to discuss your scheduling needs in more detail.
- Private instruction is available on a limited basis for $79/hr. Sessions take place in North Vancouver in the parking lot or in traffic, depending on your needs. Use of a school motorcycle is included.
Please Contact Us to discuss your needs in more detail.