Got a question?
Check out the answers to some of these Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I register?
- Where are your courses held?
- When is the next available course?
- What is the course schedule?
- The date I want is unavailable; can you put me on the wait list?
- What happens if I have to cancel or miss a class?
- I don’t have the right gear; can I still take the course?
- Which bikes will we be riding?
- What if it rains?
- Questions about Road Testing
Manage your appointments
Our self-serve booking system is available 24/7 on your smartphone or on a computer.
- Book a Class or Course
- Cancel an Appointment
- Change or Reschedule
Click the green button to login to your ProRIDE user account:
Click the green button to register for a course online:
Click the yellow button for more info on our locations:
Click the blue button to check out ProRIDE on Social Media:
Full Contact Info
Email: email@example.com or fill out the form above. Make certain to add us to your email Safe Sender/Contact list to ensure our correspondence is not misdirected to your Junk or Spam folder.
Telephone: 604-408-RIDE (7433)
- Phone lines open daily, 10am-6pm; Closed holidays;
- We apologize if we are unable to answer your call right away; We may be servicing another student, conducting a class, or operating a motor vehicle at the time of your call.
- If your call goes unanswered please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Have you checked out our FAQ? The answer to your question may already be there!
- Self-Serve Registration is available through our website 24/7 using your smartphone, laptop or computer.